(As inspired by Sarah Kay. If you have 18 minutes listen to her. If you have only three, listen to the first three minutes. That is the poem that my bloggy friend, Melissa, over at melissacamarawilkins.com introduced me to. And, it is worth a listen! I know this to be true!!)
*If you listen to her, AND read my blog, it will become obvious (or at least I think it is obvious) that our doctrine/philosophy of life is very different. But, I find she still has a lot of great things to say!
1. Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.” (John 14:6)
2. Jesus loves me.
3. My Mama and Daddy love me, and have spent many moons proving it with their works and actions. What would I be without them? Not me, indeed!
4. The Bible says we should weep with those who weep. (Romans 12:15) It actually says, “Rejoice with those who rejoice, and weep with those who weep.” And, let me tell you; there is not greater joy than sharing life in this way with those who are around you. To sit down with someone who is in mourning and hold them and cry with them, to feel their pain, that is an honor! To rejoice over the new job, or the child who is finally learning to obey, that is pure joy!
5. A good cup of coffee in the morning ROCKS! Right now I am fasting for blood work, and it is (almost) all I can think about. (You see I could have the coffee…black, which is usually how I drink it, but right now I am addicted to holiday creamer – peppermint mocha to be exact, and I just don’t know if I can have the coffee without the creamer right now!)
6. I love to write, and it is even better when you listen. *smile* So, let me know what you think, I’m pouring my heart out here!!
7. My husband and children are my SUNSHINE. You know the song, “You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when clouds are gray…”
8. I finally got to see *the good doctor* yesterday. That he is a better fit for me, I know to be true!!
9. Lizzy-Jane gets smarter every day. And, now we really have to watch what we say or listen to around her. Because, she will remember it, she surely will!
10. I am very thankful for my Blog Land friends. This is an amazing community!!