The Ross family sure did have fun this weekend. I’ll show you the proof.
1. Lizzy-Jane and her friend, Ella Grace, LOVED riding the Carousel at the Autumn Jubilee in GG’s town!!
2. GG bought Lizzy-Jane and Claire matching hats at the craft fair at the Autumn Jubilee.
3. Whenever I get together with children, it is always possible that I am the one having the most fun. I am so blessed to have two girls of my own, that means I get to have fun every single day!!
4. Lizzy-Jane got to see GG and Ol’ Pappi! She sure does LOVE her some Ol’ Pappi!! Claire is going to grow up to love him too, in fact she already listens to Josh Grobin CDs with him!!
5. There’s nothing better than GOOD friends. This is my friend, Jaime’s, husband, Andrew, with my husband, Chris. It’s so great that we can all four be good friends, but most especially that Andrew and Chris have forged a strong bond, because I LOVE Jaime, she is one of the best friends I have. We are so blessed!!
6. I had to get the girls ready for church by myself. Once a month we have a family breakfast at church. The men cook, and Chris is, of course, one of the men. So I gave two baths and dressed two girls and myself in an hour and a half. I think I did pretty good!!
7. I love this picture of Lizzy-Jane. I think it shows how beautiful her eyes are! And, look at that bow. Isn’t it beautiful? We got it at the jubilee for only $3!! What a find!!!