I’m linking up with two lady bloggers today! Ha, I think that’s funny. Maybe I’m overachieving a bit today?
I chose prompt 1 today from Mama Kat. And, I did it, because I was scrolling through FB and I landed on Kat’s post. She chose this same prompt, and her’s is awesome! You can read it if you click her button above.
1.) 10 Things to Smile About (inspired by Things I Can’t Say)
I’m linking up with There’s Just One Mommy for the same reason. I was scrolling through earlier today, and ran across her Thankful Thursday post. It made me smile, so I thought, maybe I’ll try to eek out time to write one of my own today? So, here I am!
1. Birthday presents! My youngest daughter, Claire just turned 2 this month. We had a great party at a local park, and we were blessed with lots of great gifts. I know sometimes it feels like the toys could take over your house, but recently I purged some, so that’s not an issue yet. It’s just awesome to watch my girls play together with their toys! Especially these new ponies that they got last night, from a good friend at church!
2. Claire is learning to talk. Slowly but surely.
3. Oh my goodness, how did this wait till number 3, we got a new house! It is a dream home for us!!
4. We’re going to visit my good friend, Michelle, today! And, the girls get to play with her 7 year old daughter, Ella Grace! I’m so thrilled!!
5. The kitchen is still clean. That’s something to write home about!
6. I love my church family. We are all going through some major changes and struggles right now, but I am so blessed to have them.
7. My husband is Captain Adventure, the captain of my heart, and he loves me so well. Sometimes I am overwhelmed by it. This morning was one of those times. I was just going through normal chore activities, and I don’t even know what triggered it, I just thought about how he takes such good care of me and the girls and my heart was overwhelmed!
8. Good music! How could we live without good music. I just don’t know. I’ve always thought that dance was the purest form of expression. But, I’ve never been a dancer. My daughter is a beautiful dancer, and I’m just so thankful that we get to put her in ballet class this fall. I’m in the research stage right now. But, I started this with music… Probably, because I am listening to my good friend, Bess McCrary, sing on Spotify, right now, and I just LOOOOOVE music! I AM a singer, and I truly believe singing keeps me alive. I also pinned two musical pins this week! Love them.
9. Bess has an awesome new album. “For Happy.” If you click on the picture above of her singing you will be whisked away to her Facebook page.
10. I found a new app today. Photo Grid. It’s a droid app. I’ve already made my first collage, from pictures of our new home! I haven’t figured out how to transfer it here yet though. Hmmm? Maybe soon🙂